We have the answer for Witnessed or observed crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Witnessed or observed Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Important period of time Crossword Clue
- Playing cards with ‘A’s on them Crossword Clue
- Actress ___ Rachel Wood from “Westworld Crossword Clue
- “___ Be,” 2009 song by the Black Eyed Peas that peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Crossword Clue
- Brainy sort Crossword Clue
- “Where Is the ___?” 2003 song by the Black Eyed Peas featuring Justin Timberlake that was nominated for a Grammy Crossword Clue
- Watch chain, in olden times (rhymes with “gob”) Crossword Clue
- “Meet Me ___,” 2009 song by the Black Eyed Peas that peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 Crossword Clue
- Colorado or Washington, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Gear to slide on snow Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OBSERVED (adjective)
- discovered or determined by scientific observation
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.