We have the answer for Witty meaning “funny” that sounds like an arm bone crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Witty meaning “funny” that sounds like an arm bone Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Witty meaning “funny” that sounds like an arm bone. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Witty meaning “funny” that sounds like an arm bone crossword clue should be:
- HUMOROUS (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WITTY (adjective)
- combining clever conception and facetious expression
- HUMOROUS (adjective)
- full of or characterized by humor
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- “Gem City” of Pennsylvania Crossword Clue
- Kerfuffle Crossword Clue
- Leave speechless from shock Crossword Clue
- “… ___ it would seem”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Group of wolves Crossword Clue
- Actor Badgley of “Gossip Girl” and “You” Crossword Clue
- The ___ Piper of Hamelin Crossword Clue
- Letters on a note promising repayment Crossword Clue
- Capital of Norway NYT Crossword Clue
- Four-door car style Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.