We have the answer for Wood formerly used to make longbows crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Wood formerly used to make longbows crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun Mini Crossword.
Wood formerly used to make longbows Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun Mini Crossword Answers
- Read (websites) casually Crossword Clue
- Clackmannanshire town Crossword Clue
- Person not yet fully able to control a car Crossword Clue
- Religious follower Crossword Clue
- Rower’s paddle Crossword Clue
- White wine and blackcurrant Crossword Clue
- Any non-acid Crossword Clue
- Actress Ms Witherspoon Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun Mini Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WOOD (noun)
- United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
- the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- YEW (noun)
- any of numerous evergreen trees or shrubs having red cup-shaped berries and flattened needlelike leaves
- wood of a yew; especially the durable fine-grained light brown or red wood of the English yew valued for cabinetwork and archery bows
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Wood formerly used to make longbows crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.