We have the answer for “Word has it …” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Word has it …” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Word has it …”. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Word has it …” crossword clue should be:
- ETYMOLOGY (9 letters)
- THEYSAY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ETYMOLOGY (noun)
- a history of a word
- the study of the sources and development of words
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- One in the hand? NYT Crossword Clue
- Second attempts Crossword Clue
- Milton who designed the “I ♥ NY” logo NYT Crossword Clue
- “Pride and Prejudice” surname NYT Crossword Clue
- Expose NYT Crossword Clue
- Fortune 500 company whose logo is a blue infinity symbol NYT Crossword Clue
- Long-handled hammer NYT Crossword Clue
- Some vintage photo tints NYT Crossword Clue
- Beauty that runs in the family? NYT Crossword Clue
- Toronado or Cutlass, informally NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.