We have the answer for Word similar to "fewer" crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Word similar to "fewer" crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Word similar to “fewer” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 20, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 20, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- I rock! Crossword Clue
- Tiny taste of tea Crossword Clue
- ___ de gallo Crossword Clue
- Fitting name for a sincere person Crossword Clue
- Cheerful tune Crossword Clue
- Word before “trap” or “roller” Crossword Clue
- ‘Just joking!’ Crossword Clue
- NPR journalist Shapiro Crossword Clue
- Swedish furniture chain Crossword Clue
- Six-point NFL plays Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEWER (adjective)
- (comparative of `few’ used with count nouns) quantifier meaning a smaller number of
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Word similar to “fewer” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.