We have the answer for Work well (with) crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Work well (with) crossword clue answer below.
Work well (with) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- What a face emoji often lacks NYT Crossword Clue
- Private plane producer NYT Crossword Clue
- Aleppo’s land NYT Crossword Clue
- Circumforaneous sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Dungeons & Dragons figure NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of bedroom furniture NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ de Dios (“God’s eye”) NYT Crossword Clue
- With 58-Across, what’s represented by this puzzle’s colored “stripes” NYT Crossword Clue
- Glam rock band with six #1 hits in England in the 1970s NYT Crossword Clue
- Screwdriver component … or a description of 37-Across? NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORK (verb)
- make uniform
- perform as expected when applied
- WORK (noun)
- applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- the occupation for which you are paid
- WELL (adverb)
- in a manner affording benefit or advantage
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good’ is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well’)
- WELL (adjective)
- resulting favorably
- in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury
- WELL (noun)
- an abundant source
- a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- WELL (verb)
- come up, as of a liquid
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.