We have the answer for Workout popular in the 80’s developed by Joseph___: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Workout popular in the 80’s developed by Joseph___: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Workout popular in the 80’s developed by Joseph___:. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Workout popular in the 80’s developed by Joseph___: crossword clue should be:
- PILATES (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEVELOPED (adjective)
- (used of societies) having high industrial development
- being changed over time so as to be e.g. stronger or more complete or more useful
- WORKOUT (noun)
- the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- One ________ are an English-Irish pop boy band formed in London: Crossword Clue
- _______ Borealis is a light phenomenon; also called the “Northern Lights”: Crossword Clue
- Colored cosmetics applied to the mouth: Crossword Clue
- The rise and fall of sea levels caused by the Sun and the Moon: Crossword Clue
- “Master of Puppets” and “Enter Sandman” are by this US heavy metal band: Crossword Clue
- Gemstones said to be a “girl’s best friend”: Crossword Clue
- The Rolling _______, iconic English rock band fronted by Mick Jagger: Crossword Clue
- Devastating upside-down cone of wind; natural disaster: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.