We have the answer for Worn-down pencil crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Worn-down pencil Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Worn-down pencil. This clue last appeared March 17, 2023 in the Word Craze Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Worn-down pencil crossword clue should be:
- NUB (3 letters)
- STUB (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PENCIL (noun)
- a cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face
- a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- PENCIL (verb)
- write, draw, or trace with a pencil
- WORN (adjective)
- showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
- affected by wear; damaged by long use
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Peculiar, bizarre: Crossword Clue
- Still wrapped up: Crossword Clue
- Some reef dwellers Crossword Clue
- Teakettle feature: Crossword Clue
- Melodious lute, fun to play: Crossword Clue
- Snakes in hieroglyphics: Crossword Clue
- Road sign animal: Crossword Clue
- ____ Prize (mathematics award): Crossword Clue
- Some breads or whiskeys: Crossword Clue
- Additional indication: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.