We have the answer for Wrinkled foodstuff crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Wrinkled foodstuff crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Quick Crossword.
Wrinkled foodstuff Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers
- Fish or rag? Crossword Clue
- Closely imitate or draw inspiration from (someone) Crossword Clue
- Provide more details Crossword Clue
- Limber, supple Crossword Clue
- Speed (up) Crossword Clue
- Hardwood used to make outdoor furniture Crossword Clue
- Want Grecian (anag) – gardening equipment Crossword Clue
- Overcome (an obstacle) Crossword Clue
- Unaccustomed sensation Crossword Clue
- JK Rowling title, for instance Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WALNUT (noun)
- any of various trees of the genus Juglans
- hard dark-brown wood of any of various walnut trees; used especially for furniture and paneling
- FOODSTUFF (noun)
- a substance that can be used or prepared for use as food
- (usually plural) consumer goods sold by a grocer
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Wrinkled foodstuff crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.