We have the answer for Wrinkly hybrid fruit crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Wrinkly hybrid fruit Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Listen to Crossword Clue
- Prayer ending Crossword Clue
- Thanksgiving pie ingredient Crossword Clue
- Mork’s home planet Crossword Clue
- Sneaker bottom Crossword Clue
- A ___ for Vengeance (Martin Walker novel in the Bruno Chief of Police series) Crossword Clue
- Org. in TV’s Homeland (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Nope actress Palmer Crossword Clue
- Case Histories novelist Atkinson Crossword Clue
- Male pal Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WRINKLY (adjective)
- marked by wrinkles
- HYBRID (noun)
- a word that is composed of parts from different languages (e.g., `monolingual’ has a Greek prefix and a Latin root)
- (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species
- HYBRID (adjective)
- produced by crossbreeding
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.