We have the answer for Yale, to Jodie Foster crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Yale, to Jodie Foster Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Yale, to Jodie Foster. This clue last appeared September 19, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Yale, to Jodie Foster crossword clue should be:
- ALMAMATER (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOSTER (adjective)
- providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- FOSTER (noun)
- United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864)
- FOSTER (verb)
- promote the growth of
- help develop, help grow
- YALE (noun)
- a university in Connecticut
- English philanthropist who made contributions to a college in Connecticut that was renamed in his honor (1649-1721)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- — Martin (cognac) Crossword Clue
- Inane NYT Crossword Clue
- Itinerant Crossword Clue
- Distress signals Crossword Clue
- Feelers? Crossword Clue
- Chai, e.g Crossword Clue
- Sufficient, old-style Crossword Clue
- Looks after Crossword Clue
- Beast on a nickel Crossword Clue
- Puzzle solver’s epiphany Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.