We have the answer for Year abroad crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Year abroad Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Year abroad. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Year abroad crossword clue should be:
- ANO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANO (noun)
- a Palestinian international terrorist organization that split from the PLO in 1974; has conducted terrorist attacks in 20 countries
- ABROAD (adverb)
- far away from home or one’s usual surroundings
- in a place across an ocean
- ABROAD (adjective)
- in a foreign country
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- One getting messages by word of mouth? Crossword Clue
- Lad’s love Crossword Clue
- He was translated into Latin Crossword Clue
- Glowing fireplace remnant Crossword Clue
- Actor LaBeouf of Charlie Countryman Crossword Clue
- Baby’s word Crossword Clue
- Transgresses Crossword Clue
- Animal not allowed outside Crossword Clue
- The Palace of Auburn Hills for one Crossword Clue
- Affleck and Stiller Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.