We have the answer for Yellowfin, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Yellowfin, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Yellowfin, say. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Yellowfin, say crossword clue should be:
- TUNA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YELLOWFIN (noun)
- may reach 400 pounds; worldwide in tropics
- SAY (verb)
- have or contain a certain wording or form
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- SAY (noun)
- the chance to speak
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Somber song Crossword Clue
- Successively Crossword Clue
- Sauce brand Crossword Clue
- Kuwaitis, e.g Crossword Clue
- 2006 world figure skating champion Meissner Crossword Clue
- Tree of Iowa Crossword Clue
- Weaver of Greek myth Crossword Clue
- Errant Crossword Clue
- Vail trail Crossword Clue
- Mountain cat, plated burrower, marine crustacean Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.