We have the answer for Yield crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Yield Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Yield. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Yield crossword clue should be:
- CONCEDE (7 letters)
- CEDE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONCEDE (verb)
- admit (to a wrongdoing)
- give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
- YIELD (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time)
- YIELD (verb)
- be the cause or source of
- end resistance, as under pressure or force
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Northernmost capital in continental South America NYT Crossword Clue
- Grade school subj. NYT Crossword Clue
- Was defeated by NYT Crossword Clue
- Queens stadium eponym NYT Crossword Clue
- Flying a commercial airline, often NYT Crossword Clue
- Beanie, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Glasses annoyance NYT Crossword Clue
- Daily grind NYT Crossword Clue
- Exhausts NYT Crossword Clue
- Tooth holder NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.