We have the answer for You can’t get lower than this crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
You can’t get lower than this Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for You can’t get lower than this. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the You can’t get lower than this crossword clue should be:
- NADIR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 24 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NADIR (noun)
- an extreme state of adversity; the lowest point of anything
- the point below the observer that is directly opposite the zenith on the imaginary sphere against which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- LOWER (verb)
- cause to drop or sink
- move something or somebody to a lower position
- LOWER (noun)
- the lower of two berths
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Usual beginning? NYT Crossword Clue
- Moves into position, as troops NYT Crossword Clue
- Creator of Christopher Robin NYT Crossword Clue
- Fair market price, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Cereal staple NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ engr. NYT Crossword Clue
- “It’s super-cozy, and a breeze to clean!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Mild yellow cheese NYT Crossword Clue
- Clothes that may come ripped NYT Crossword Clue
- A step up, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.