We have the answer for You need this to start your vehicle; often found in the sofa: crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for You need this to start your vehicle; often found in the sofa: crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Crossword.
You need this to start your vehicle; often found in the sofa: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on November 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- British television icon; Time-Lord portrayed by many different actors: Crossword Clue
- Smoking and grilling meats and hamburgers over a charcoal fire: Crossword Clue
- The “Lord of the Rings” trilogy was filmed in this country: Crossword Clue
- Flower commonly given on Valentine’s Day: Crossword Clue
- A home for avian pets: Crossword Clue
- Flightless birds of the South Pole that propose using pebbles: Crossword Clue
- Seinfeld co-creator Larry David stars in “Curb Your _________”: Crossword Clue
- Red flower used as the symbol of Veterans Day: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VEHICLE (noun)
- any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
- a conveyance that transports people or objects
- OFTEN (adverb)
- frequently or in great quantities
- many times at short intervals
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Crossword - November 30 2023
- Word Craze Crossword - December 16 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the You need this to start your vehicle; often found in the sofa: crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.