We have the answer for Young ‘uns crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Young ‘uns Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Young ‘uns. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Young ‘uns crossword clue should be:
- TOTS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YOUNG (adjective)
- (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity
- suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh
- YOUNG (noun)
- United States civil rights leader (1921-1971)
- United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Certain lap dog, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Parenthetical remarks NYT Crossword Clue
- Fast-food pork sandwich NYT Crossword Clue
- Like the name Rob Banks, for a criminal NYT Crossword Clue
- TV, print, radio, etc. NYT Crossword Clue
- Golf ball holders NYT Crossword Clue
- Bread choice Crossword Clue
- Hardly a penny pincher NYT Crossword Clue
- Sounds of contented pleasure NYT Crossword Clue
- Cry to a birthing mother NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.