We have the answer for Zimbabwe’s capital crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Zimbabwe’s capital Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Zimbabwe’s capital. This clue last appeared December 29, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Zimbabwe’s capital crossword clue should be:
- HARARE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HARARE (noun)
- the capital and largest city of Zimbabwe
- ZIMBABWE (noun)
- a landlocked republic in south central Africa formerly called Rhodesia; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1980
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Muslim woman’s garment Crossword Clue
- Mideast peninsula Crossword Clue
- Diner order Crossword Clue
- Mr. Guinness Crossword Clue
- Goya’s duchess Crossword Clue
- Despondent Crossword Clue
- Toy store buy Crossword Clue
- TiVo precursor Crossword Clue
- Highway divisions Crossword Clue
- Guitar parts Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.