We have the answer for 12-territory section of a Risk board crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the 12-territory section of a Risk board crossword clue answer below.
12-territory section of a Risk board Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Greedy choice when choosing Crossword Clue
- Strips in a diner Crossword Clue
- Bribe Crossword Clue
- Loomed over Crossword Clue
- Rich veins Crossword Clue
- Alan of “Little Miss Sunshine” Crossword Clue
- Person who’s good at picking things up Crossword Clue
- Not a picky eater Crossword Clue
- Fertilizer components Crossword Clue
- Newspaper’s election choice Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SECTION (noun)
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)
- a specialized division of a large organization
- SECTION (verb)
- divide into segments
- TERRITORY (noun)
- a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.