We have the answer for 13 Down’s destinations crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
13 Down’s destinations Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 13 Down’s destinations. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 13 Down’s destinations crossword clue should be:
- ERS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Longings Crossword Clue
- Coarse woolen fabric Crossword Clue
- Goose EGGs, on a baseball scoreboard Crossword Clue
- Corporate boss, for short Crossword Clue
- Highway off-ramp Crossword Clue
- Big city in Mo. Crossword Clue
- Seldom-seen Crossword Clue
- Drive-___ window Crossword Clue
- Identify Crossword Clue
- Nest EGGs for the future Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.