We have the answer for 1930s cartoon dog crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
1930s cartoon dog Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 1930s cartoon dog. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 1930s cartoon dog crossword clue should be:
- PLUTO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- 1930S (noun)
- the decade from 1930 to 1939
- CARTOON (noun)
- a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence
- a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- CARTOON (verb)
- draw cartoons of
Today's Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword Answers
- Add foreign language to film Crossword Clue
- Layabout Crossword Clue
- Proofread, rehash Crossword Clue
- Cowardly Crossword Clue
- Make up (for) Crossword Clue
- Desiring Crossword Clue
- Formal request Crossword Clue
- Transactions Crossword Clue
- Fix with rope Crossword Clue
- Breaks away from control Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.