We have the answer for Dole out crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dole out Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dole out. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dole out crossword clue should be:
- ALLOT (5 letters)
- METE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOLE (noun)
- money received from the state
- a share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given
- METE (noun)
- a line that indicates a boundary
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Tibia’s place Crossword Clue
- Farmer, at times Crossword Clue
- Mineral suffix Crossword Clue
- Automaton, for short Crossword Clue
- Pre-weekend cry Crossword Clue
- Actress Tomei NYT Crossword Clue
- Republicans Crossword Clue
- Burpee buy Crossword Clue
- Ballpark figure Crossword Clue
- Simple Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.