We have the answer for 1984 #1 hit for Duran Duran, their first chart-topper in America: 2 wds. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
1984 #1 hit for Duran Duran, their first chart-topper in America: 2 wds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 1984 #1 hit for Duran Duran, their first chart-topper in America: 2 wds.. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 1984 #1 hit for Duran Duran, their first chart-topper in America: 2 wds. crossword clue should be:
- THEREFLEX (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TOPPER (noun)
- a man’s hat with a tall crown; usually covered with silk or with beaver fur
- the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others
- AMERICA (noun)
- North American republic containing 50 states – 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
- North America and South America and Central America
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Mother of John F. Kennedy Crossword Clue
- Bang shut Crossword Clue
- Name that sounds like “wrecks” Crossword Clue
- Toss into the mix Crossword Clue
- Increase in pay Crossword Clue
- 1986 #2 hit for Duran Duran that shares its name with an Alfred Hitchcock movie Crossword Clue
- Suffix indicating “more or less” Crossword Clue
- Tippy top Crossword Clue
- Host of a convention Crossword Clue
- Taken by mouth Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.