We have the answer for 2013 film starring Idina Menzel that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
2013 film starring Idina Menzel that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 2013 film starring Idina Menzel that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 2013 film starring Idina Menzel that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings crossword clue should be:
- FROZEN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FROZEN (adjective)
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- absolutely still
- THANKSGIVING (noun)
- a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Has a ___ spot for (likes) Crossword Clue
- Prefix for birds Crossword Clue
- Gym-goer’s unit Crossword Clue
- Aye’s antonym Crossword Clue
- Musk who shares his name with a North Carolina college Crossword Clue
- Downed some dinner, say Crossword Clue
- ___-ball pen Crossword Clue
- 2021 film starring Stephanie Beatriz that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings Crossword Clue
- Honey-loving teddy Crossword Clue
- ___ Sutcliffe, the “Fifth Beatle” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.