We have the answer for 3^2 + 4^2 + 5^2 crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
3^2 + 4^2 + 5^2 Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- It comes 1/12 of the way through the day NYT Crossword Clue
- Popular indoor house plant NYT Crossword Clue
- “A Christmas ___” (tale of Scrooge) NYT Crossword Clue
- Looks up restaurant reviews, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Prayer ending Crossword Clue
- Appears to be NYT Crossword Clue
- Heroic tales Crossword Clue
- Style of theatrical comedy NYT Crossword Clue
- Hell of a guy? Crossword Clue
- Astounded NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIFTY (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
- a United States bill worth 50 dollars
- FIFTY (adjective)
- being ten more than forty
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.