We have the answer for "A Christmas ___" (tale of Scrooge) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
“A Christmas ___” (tale of Scrooge) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Prayer ending Crossword Clue
- Heroic tales Crossword Clue
- Appears to be NYT Crossword Clue
- Prey for a polar bear NYT Crossword Clue
- Open, as a toothpaste tube NYT Crossword Clue
- Astounded NYT Crossword Clue
- Style of theatrical comedy NYT Crossword Clue
- 3^2 + 4^2 + 5^2 NYT Crossword Clue
- Popular indoor house plant NYT Crossword Clue
- Hell of a guy? Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHRISTMAS (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- SCROOGE (noun)
- a selfish person who is unwilling to give or spend
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.