We have the answer for 42-gal. measure crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
42-gal. measure Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 42-gal. measure. This clue last appeared October 28, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 42-gal. measure crossword clue should be:
- BBL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEASURE (noun)
- a statute in draft before it becomes law
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- MEASURE (verb)
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
- express as a number or measure or quantity
- GAL (noun)
- United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters
- alliterative term for girl (or woman)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- When the French fry Crossword Clue
- Some NHLers Crossword Clue
- Tennis court boundaries Crossword Clue
- Weapon for the Normans Crossword Clue
- Deceitful one Crossword Clue
- Parliament Hill city Crossword Clue
- Takes a nap Crossword Clue
- Giraffe’s head Crossword Clue
- Figure of concentric triangles Crossword Clue
- Hostile argument Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.