We have the answer for __ Bay (St. Pete’s water) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
__ Bay (St. Pete’s water) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for __ Bay (St. Pete’s water). This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the __ Bay (St. Pete’s water) crossword clue should be:
- TAMPA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAMPA (noun)
- a resort city in western Florida; located on Tampa Bay on the Gulf of Mexico
- WATER (noun)
- the part of the earth’s surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- a facility that provides a source of water
- WATER (verb)
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- fill with tears
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fleecy mom Crossword Clue
- Bug in a hive Crossword Clue
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- Combustible heap Crossword Clue
- ‘Most Wanted’ list agcy. Crossword Clue
- Japanese island that was a WWII battleground Crossword Clue
- Price-regulating groups Crossword Clue
- Carolyn __ (Nancy Drew series byline) Crossword Clue
- Officeholder, for short Crossword Clue
- Careless mistake Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.