We have the answer for ___ box (lunch option) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ box (lunch option) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ box (lunch option). This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ box (lunch option) crossword clue should be:
- BENTO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUNCH (noun)
- a midday meal
- LUNCH (verb)
- provide a midday meal for
- take the midday meal
- BOX (noun)
- private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance
- the driver’s seat on a coach
- BOX (verb)
- put into a box
- engage in a boxing match
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Forty winks NYT Crossword Clue
- The “Noster” in “Pater Noster” NYT Crossword Clue
- Relative of a June bug NYT Crossword Clue
- One giving creepy looks NYT Crossword Clue
- Exploits NYT Crossword Clue
- Reinforce NYT Crossword Clue
- Tone deafness, medically NYT Crossword Clue
- Clipped Crossword Clue
- “___ it?” Crossword Clue
- When said three times, mantra for some accused NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.