We have the answer for Some vintage photo tints crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Some vintage photo tints Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Some vintage photo tints. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Some vintage photo tints crossword clue should be:
- SEPIATONES (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VINTAGE (noun)
- the oldness of wines
- a season’s yield of wine from a vineyard
- PHOTO (noun)
- a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Not tell a soul NYT Crossword Clue
- Soul seller Crossword Clue
- Subject of D.C.’s Stone of Hope memorial NYT Crossword Clue
- Flowing tresses NYT Crossword Clue
- Droop NYT Crossword Clue
- Word before tooth or candy NYT Crossword Clue
- Swindle by instant messaging? NYT Crossword Clue
- Dollop NYT Crossword Clue
- Shining intensely NYT Crossword Clue
- Yearbook signers NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.