We have the answer for __ case (regardless) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
__ case (regardless) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Man’s hairpiece Crossword Clue
- Line of theater seats Crossword Clue
- Remain unresolved Crossword Clue
- Football kick Crossword Clue
- ‘Me, myself, __’ NYT Crossword Clue
- Camel’s back feature Crossword Clue
- I’m sorry to say Crossword Clue
- Navy noncoms: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Geeky type Crossword Clue
- Small gift ‘of appreciation’ Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REGARDLESS (adverb)
- in spite of everything; without regard to drawbacks
- REGARDLESS (adjective)
- (usually followed by `of’) without due thought or consideration
- CASE (noun)
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
- an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- CASE (verb)
- enclose in, or as if in, a case
- look over, usually with the intention to rob
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.