We have the answer for Rear of a ship crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Rear of a ship crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Rear of a ship Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- “How I Met Your Mother” actress Hannigan Crossword Clue
- Mine cart filler Crossword Clue
- Duds to dream in Crossword Clue
- Belligerent at the battle of Thermopylae Crossword Clue
- Shareholder’s stand-in Crossword Clue
- City dwellers’ way of life Crossword Clue
- Warmed the bench Crossword Clue
- Unflattering imitation Crossword Clue
- Some laptops Crossword Clue
- Makes void Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STERN (adjective)
- of a stern or strict bearing or demeanor; forbidding in aspect
- severe and unremitting in making demands
- STERN (noun)
- the rear part of a ship
- United States concert violinist (born in Russia in 1920)
- SHIP (verb)
- go on board
- transport commercially
- SHIP (noun)
- a vessel that carries passengers or freight
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- New Yorker Crossword - December 6 2023
- Newsday Crossword - March 21 2023
- NYT Crossword - November 7 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Rear of a ship crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.