We have the answer for ___ Cohen, spy portrayed by Sacha Baron Cohen in 2019 crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Cohen, spy portrayed by Sacha Baron Cohen in 2019 Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Cohen, spy portrayed by Sacha Baron Cohen in 2019. This clue last appeared March 9, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Cohen, spy portrayed by Sacha Baron Cohen in 2019 crossword clue should be:
- ELI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 9 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PORTRAYED (adjective)
- represented graphically by sketch or design or lines
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Singer at the Biden/Harris inauguration, familiarly NYT Crossword Clue
- Show from which “Pinky and the Brain” was spun off NYT Crossword Clue
- “Columbo” org. NYT Crossword Clue
- *Realtor’s objective NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of smoke Crossword Clue
- What slackers do vis-à-vis non-slackers NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. that sells large batteries, ironically NYT Crossword Clue
- Color from the French for “unbleached” NYT Crossword Clue
- Guitar played by Hendrix and Harrison, familiarly NYT Crossword Clue
- Sauce traditionally made in a mortar NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.