We have the answer for __ Full of Stars, 2014 hit single for Coldplay. crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
__ Full of Stars, 2014 hit single for Coldplay. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Answer: A SKY
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- An old toy that’s a growing plant, __ pet. Crossword Clue
- Year with three hundred and sixty six days. Crossword Clue
- Basic units of life. Crossword Clue
- Henry, director of James and the Giant Peach. Crossword Clue
- Makes a house neat and hygienic. Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for all-inclusive, regarding holidays. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGLE (adjective)
- characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
- being or characteristic of a single thing or person
- SINGLE (noun)
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- SINGLE (verb)
- hit a single
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.