We have the answer for Not even crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Not even Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Not even. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Not even crossword clue should be:
- ODD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EVEN (adverb)
- to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- EVEN (adjective)
- of the score in a contest
- occurring at fixed intervals
- EVEN (verb)
- become even or more even
- make even or more even
- EVEN (noun)
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- ODD (adjective)
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- of the remaining member of a pair
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Fermented honey beverage Crossword Clue
- Zodiac feline Crossword Clue
- Bambi, for one Crossword Clue
- Require Crossword Clue
- Room for teachers on lunch break Crossword Clue
- Pilot or finale Crossword Clue
- DNA shape Crossword Clue
- Science subject, for short Crossword Clue
- Perused a book Crossword Clue
- Spiders’ products Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.