We have the answer for ___ Gandhi, longest-serving president of the Indian National Congress crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Gandhi, longest-serving president of the Indian National Congress Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Gandhi, longest-serving president of the Indian National Congress. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Gandhi, longest-serving president of the Indian National Congress crossword clue should be:
- SONIA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRESIDENT (noun)
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
- NATIONAL (noun)
- a person who owes allegiance to that nation
- NATIONAL (adjective)
- inside the country
- concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Where’s the beef?” inquirer? NYT Crossword Clue
- Extra-crispy, to put it nicely NYT Crossword Clue
- Ends a vacation NYT Crossword Clue
- Heading in a contract NYT Crossword Clue
- Crush cans, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Beginning to happen NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a Buffalo nickel NYT Crossword Clue
- Minds one’s own business NYT Crossword Clue
- Begins to believe NYT Crossword Clue
- Onetime Swedish exports NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.