We have the answer for Word with dim crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Word with dim Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Word with dim. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Word with dim crossword clue should be:
- SUM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
- SUM (verb)
- determine the sum of
- be a summary of
- SUM (noun)
- the final aggregate
- a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ending with electro- NYT Crossword Clue
- Begins to believe NYT Crossword Clue
- Name written with an accent in Irish English NYT Crossword Clue
- Midweek milestone NYT Crossword Clue
- Extra-crispy, to put it nicely NYT Crossword Clue
- Some pickups NYT Crossword Clue
- Crush cans, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Edges of a diamond? NYT Crossword Clue
- Modern meeting aid for many NYT Crossword Clue
- Ends a vacation NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.