We have the answer for ___ Goose, cousin of Donald Duck crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Goose, cousin of Donald Duck Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Goose, cousin of Donald Duck. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Goose, cousin of Donald Duck crossword clue should be:
- GUS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUSIN (noun)
- the child of your aunt or uncle
- GOOSE (noun)
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- GOOSE (verb)
- give a spurt of fuel to
- pinch in the buttocks
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Grabs lunch, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Pulitzer-winning novelist Lurie NYT Crossword Clue
- Show some reluctance NYT Crossword Clue
- Item tossed into a fire at the end of “Citizen Kane” NYT Crossword Clue
- On its way NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of E.S.L.: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Standing at the ready NYT Crossword Clue
- Boarding school where tailcoats are part of the dress code NYT Crossword Clue
- Bourbon alternative NYT Crossword Clue
- Spanish gentlemen NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.