We have the answer for Grabs lunch, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Grabs lunch, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Grabs lunch, say. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Grabs lunch, say crossword clue should be:
- GETSABITE (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUNCH (noun)
- a midday meal
- LUNCH (verb)
- provide a midday meal for
- take the midday meal
- SAY (verb)
- have or contain a certain wording or form
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- SAY (noun)
- the chance to speak
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Like a pub crawler’s breath, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- *Main course featuring Egyptian snake meat? NYT Crossword Clue
- Bourbon alternative NYT Crossword Clue
- Modern-day groundskeeper? NYT Crossword Clue
- Show some reluctance NYT Crossword Clue
- Some track-and-field races NYT Crossword Clue
- *Shipper of British toilets? NYT Crossword Clue
- ___-Down (what this is) NYT Crossword Clue
- Western Hemisphere treaty grp. NYT Crossword Clue
- Visitor center handouts NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.