We have the answer for ___ Kingsley, "Gandhi" actor who was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2002 for services to the British film industry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for ___ Kingsley, "Gandhi" actor who was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2002 for services to the British film industry crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Themed Crossword.
___ Kingsley, “Gandhi” actor who was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2002 for services to the British film industry Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on December 7, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our Daily Themed Crossword December 7, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Daily Themed Crossword Hints December 7 2023
- Italian for ‘three’ Crossword Clue
- ___ Mirren, “The Queen” actress who was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2003 for services to Drama Crossword Clue
- Size between small and large, for short Crossword Clue
- Gander: goose :: ___: swan Crossword Clue
- Ship’s central structure Crossword Clue
- Elusive creature in Sherpa stories Crossword Clue
- Bill ___, small screen’s “Science Guy” Crossword Clue
- ___ Lanka, island in the Indian Ocean Crossword Clue
- South African golfer Ernie ___ Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEN (noun)
- a mountain or tall hill
- ELIZABETH (noun)
- Queen of England from 1558 to 1603; daughter of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn; she succeeded Mary I (who was a Catholic) and restored Protestantism to England; during her reign Mary Queen of Scots was executed and the Spanish Armada was defeated; her reign was marked by prosperity and literary genius (1533-1603)
- daughter of George VI who became the Queen of England and Northern Ireland in 1952 on the death of her father (1926-)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Daily Themed Crossword
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ___ Kingsley, “Gandhi” actor who was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2002 for services to the British film industry crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.