We have the answer for ___ Mode, “no capes” advocate in “The Incredibles” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Mode, “no capes” advocate in “The Incredibles” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Mode, “no capes” advocate in “The Incredibles”. This clue last appeared March 15, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Mode, “no capes” advocate in “The Incredibles” crossword clue should be:
- EDNA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 15 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADVOCATE (noun)
- a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
- a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- ADVOCATE (verb)
- push for something
- speak, plead, or argue in favor of
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Atmospheric glow NYT Crossword Clue
- Knock me down with a feather NYT Crossword Clue
- Captained NYT Crossword Clue
- Symbol seen on more than 30% of the world’s flags NYT Crossword Clue
- Baffled Crossword Clue
- Buildup of tanks? NYT Crossword Clue
- Adopts NYT Crossword Clue
- Take the wrong way? Crossword Clue
- Playful sound while tapping someone’s nose NYT Crossword Clue
- Chump Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.