We have the answer for ___ Morrison, guitarist best known as one of the founding members of The Velvet Underground crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the ___ Morrison, guitarist best known as one of the founding members of The Velvet Underground crossword clue answer below.
___ Morrison, guitarist best known as one of the founding members of The Velvet Underground Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Quarter follower, in a tournament Crossword Clue
- Bruce ___, Batman’s real identity Crossword Clue
- Under ___ (below average) Crossword Clue
- Spanish soccer fan’s cheer Crossword Clue
- Food item dyed at Easter Crossword Clue
- ___ Geo (TV network) Crossword Clue
- Ty ___ Sign, rapper known for songs like “Paranoid” and “Or Nah” Crossword Clue
- It’s us against ___ Crossword Clue
- “Rain ___,” 1988 film with Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman Crossword Clue
- Saucepan’s cover Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STERLING (adjective)
- highest in quality
- STERLING (noun)
- British money; especially the pound sterling as the basic monetary unit of the UK
- UNDERGROUND (adjective)
- conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- under the level of the ground
- UNDERGROUND (noun)
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.