We have the answer for ___ pyrite (fool's gold) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
___ pyrite (fool’s gold) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Put an end to Crossword Clue
- Classic kids’ game that tests motor skills NYT Crossword Clue
- Plate umpire’s place NYT Crossword Clue
- Delete NYT Crossword Clue
- Suspect’s need NYT Crossword Clue
- Exchange NYT Crossword Clue
- Sounds good to me! Crossword Clue
- “Malcolm X” or “Milk”? NYT Crossword Clue
- Some pub orders NYT Crossword Clue
- Attention-hoarding, say NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PYRITE (noun)
- a common mineral (iron disulfide) that has a pale yellow color
- FOOL (noun)
- a person who lacks good judgment
- a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- FOOL (verb)
- fool or hoax
- spend frivolously and unwisely
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.