We have the answer for Plastic fastener crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Plastic fastener crossword clue answer below.
Plastic fastener Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Loved from afar, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Bowl berry Crossword Clue
- K-pop star, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Numismatic rating NYT Crossword Clue
- Lamp oil NYT Crossword Clue
- Olympic symbol NYT Crossword Clue
- Run, as dye NYT Crossword Clue
- Bozos NYT Crossword Clue
- Classic kids’ game that tests motor skills NYT Crossword Clue
- Direction at the beginning of a stage script NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FASTENER (noun)
- restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place
- a person who fastens or makes fast
- PLASTIC (adjective)
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- capable of being influenced or formed
- PLASTIC (noun)
- a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.