We have the answer for ___ bean crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the ___ bean crossword clue answer below.
___ bean Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on September 24, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword September 24, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- What a metronome sets NYT Crossword Clue
- “America’s Got Talent” segment NYT Crossword Clue
- Like only some mushrooms NYT Crossword Clue
- Desert “I” land? NYT Crossword Clue
- Fell NYT Crossword Clue
- Farmer’s hope, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Certain employee of a game company or perfumery NYT Crossword Clue
- Some bridge positions NYT Crossword Clue
- French house NYT Crossword Clue
- “That would stink” NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- FAVA (4 letters)
- LIMA (4 letters)
- SOYA (4 letters)
- PINTO (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PINTO (noun)
- a spotted or calico horse or pony
- SOYA (noun)
- erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers; extensively cultivated for food and forage and soil improvement but especially for its nutritious oil-rich seeds; native to Asia
- the most highly proteinaceous vegetable known; the fruit of the soybean plant is used in a variety of foods and as fodder (especially as a replacement for animal protein)
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ___ bean crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.