We have the answer for Horror director Roth crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Horror director Roth Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Horror director Roth. This clue last appeared February 22, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Horror director Roth crossword clue should be:
- ELI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 22 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DIRECTOR (noun)
- the person who leads a musical group
- someone who controls resources and expenditures
- HORROR (noun)
- intense aversion
- intense and profound fear
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Burn soother NYT Crossword Clue
- Activist Parks NYT Crossword Clue
- Amy of “Arrival” NYT Crossword Clue
- Dog’s sound NYT Crossword Clue
- Peeling potatoes, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Olympic skater Slutskaya NYT Crossword Clue
- Actress de Armas Crossword Clue
- Imitate Crossword Clue
- The moon’s ___ of Tranquillity NYT Crossword Clue
- Wiener schnitzel meat NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.