We have the answer for ___ Eats (DoorDash alternative) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Eats (DoorDash alternative) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Eats (DoorDash alternative). This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Eats (DoorDash alternative) crossword clue should be:
- UBER (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALTERNATIVE (adjective)
- serving or used in place of another
- necessitating a choice between mutually exclusive possibilities
- ALTERNATIVE (noun)
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- EATS (noun)
- informal terms for a meal
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- She raps “Who’s That Girl?” in the “She-Hulk Attorney at Law” credits Crossword Clue
- Put two and two together, in basic arithmetic Crossword Clue
- Very important test Crossword Clue
- Tibia, for one Crossword Clue
- Some class discussion leaders Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Over the long ___ (eventually) Crossword Clue
- Jittery, as after too much caffeine Crossword Clue
- Bicycle wheel center, where the spokes meet Crossword Clue
- Three, to card players Crossword Clue
- Put out, as heat Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.