We have the answer for ___ fresca (cold drink) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ fresca (cold drink) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ fresca (cold drink). This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ fresca (cold drink) crossword clue should be:
- AGUA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRINK (verb)
- propose a toast to
- be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to
- DRINK (noun)
- any liquid suitable for drinking
- the act of swallowing
- COLD (noun)
- the absence of heat
- the sensation produced by low temperatures
- COLD (adjective)
- sexually unresponsive
- without compunction or human feeling
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- New ___ (Zooey Deschanel sitcom) Crossword Clue
- Aggravate Crossword Clue
- Purina alternative Crossword Clue
- Employer in Mad Men Crossword Clue
- Seldom-seen Crossword Clue
- Had a role Crossword Clue
- Preliminary races Crossword Clue
- Org. for a surgeon Crossword Clue
- ___ the fat (chat) Crossword Clue
- Hit head-on Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.