We have the answer for “___ Lot,” 1975 novel by Stephen King that was nominated for the World Fantasy Award crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“___ Lot,” 1975 novel by Stephen King that was nominated for the World Fantasy Award Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “___ Lot,” 1975 novel by Stephen King that was nominated for the World Fantasy Award. This clue last appeared January 20, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “___ Lot,” 1975 novel by Stephen King that was nominated for the World Fantasy Award crossword clue should be:
- SALEMS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FANTASY (noun)
- imagination unrestricted by reality
- something many people believe that is false
- FANTASY (verb)
- indulge in fantasies
- STEPHEN (noun)
- English writer (1832-1904)
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Sample eggnog, say Crossword Clue
- Bread variety at a deli Crossword Clue
- Mr. or Mrs., for one Crossword Clue
- Food additive letters Crossword Clue
- Apple’s desktop Crossword Clue
- ___ Woods, protagonist of “Legally Blonde” NYT Crossword Clue
- “The ___,” 1977 novel by Stephen King with a film adaptation directed by Stanley Kubrick Crossword Clue
- Formal address for a gentleman Crossword Clue
- “You can pass” color Crossword Clue
- Like die-hard fans Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.