We have the answer for A side part of something. crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
A side part of something. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Gets back together with. Crossword Clue
- Kelly Clarkson and Jordin Sparks: American __. Crossword Clue
- This Dr. McGraw counsels people on his talk show. Crossword Clue
- Japanese word for a tidal wave. Crossword Clue
- Where Pinky & The Brain live. Crossword Clue
- Places where weapons are stored. Crossword Clue
- Painful digestive complaint (abbrev.). Crossword Clue
- Dance style with metal plates on shoes. Crossword Clue
- Without end. NYT Crossword Clue
- Sendak’s Where the Wild Things __. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LATERAL (adjective)
- situated at or extending to the side
- lying away from the median and sagittal plane of a body
- LATERAL (noun)
- a pass to a receiver upfield from the passer
- SOMETHING (noun)
- An indeterminate or unknown event.
- A substance or material thing, unknown indeterminate or not specified.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.